Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 6:10 PM
HOORRRIDD! I just woke up! and im rushing to write in my blog! Just had a dream.. ahahahah.okay i've been having alot..Incase you dont knw.If youre having alot of dreams means youre suffering from too much stress! :(
Anyway my dream..was weird. Nevermind so i finally reached.. and i was in the game mode! like i was in the game.Illusion whatever.so i somehow grabbed hold of the blue thing..and i opened it!
Then there was this Wishing potion ... And it was really very familiar.It's like i know about it!! Or seen it somewhere. So i made a wish and said "i Wish to level up my pet"
Then i was back siting in the computer with a popup saying My neopets have leveled up! it was initally 18/18 it became 18/20 ! omgs.what the hell is that. lOL. okay nevermind..so the next moment i woke up! okay it was lame but it was cool okay. BYEBYEBYE!
|